The PADI Adv course is all adventure orientated and there is no Pool training.
Welcome to our “Adventures in diving” program, your first step beyond Open Water diver certification! You have learnt how to “survive” underwater… now learn how to dive! Diving has more aspects to it than just watching pretty fish; you can take pictures, get your buoyancy sorted, learn how to use a compass underwater, do slightly deeper dives and enhance your already learned skills from Open Water.
The PADI “Adventures in diving” program consists of 5 specific Adventure Dives.
- Multilevel & Computer
- Peak Performance buoyancy
- Underwater Navigation
- AWARE Fish Identification
- (Optional) And if you go to the Red Sea we can do a Wreck dive on the
mighty Thistlegorm as well. .
During your Adventures in Diving course you will do the following:
- Complete the 5 relevant Knowledge Reviews in “Adventures in diving” manual.
- Mark the Knowledge Reviews before you do the dives with your Instructor
- Your Instructor will brief you on the skills & task to be performed
- After the dive your Instructor will de-brief you and sign off your logbook